5 basic components of
health and fitness
We believe that you will get fit and stay fit if you follow five basic components of health and fitness:
- Learn healthy eating habits and your daily caloric needs.
- Proper water intake is essential.
- There is great value in food journaling.
- Comprehend the FITT Principle
- Learn different types of proper performance of cardiovascular training.
- It’s okay to try something new.
- Discover the importance and benefits of resistance training.
- Learn how to select the right type of resistance training.
- Explore functional training.
- Evaluate range of motion and correct imbalances.
- Learn stretching and stability movements.
- Learn core training and foam rolling techniques.
- Receive help in establishing realistic goals.
- Establish a plan of action for those goals.
- Receive education and guidance from fitness professional